Business appraisals & valuations are serious business. Because they are used for a variety of intended uses, it is important that you chose an appraiser who not only meets your needs but carries the requisite training, certifications and expert knowledge to provide a report custom tailored to your needs. George & Company provides certified opinions of value for all purposes. Whether a divorce, stockholder action, economic damages, potential sale of your company, ESOP, exit planning or general knowledge -- you should do your due diligence in reviewing the credentials of each appraiser before making an informed choice.
- Does your appraiser have expert witness experience in the courtroom?
- Is the appraiser current with recent court opinions and case law?
- Have they set legal precedence with their reports?
- Do their reports clearly and concisely indicate how the opinion of value was reached?
- Does the appraiser have a team of analysts available to expedite the process?